Organizing Offices, Homes and Lives
of Busy People
The Orderly Office…
• Your Office
• Your Home
• Your Life!
(Please feel free to mix and match)
• We help ensure that you are able to find your important information quickly. One way we do that, is to help you complete your workbook ‘Records to the Rescue! – An Organizer For Your Essential Information!’
• We help you declutter and organize your home in a way that works for you. We also help you find ‘new homes’ for the items you wish to let go.
• We work closely with you to organize your office, so you only keep the paperwork and information you need, and ensure that your office space and systems work for you.
• Services may be provided in person in your home or office, or virtually via Skype, FaceTime, phone, or email.
• In some situations, we can assist you to get your important paperwork done, bills paid, or checkbooks balanced.
HOW IT ALL WORKS
When I enter your home, either physically, or virtually via Skype, FaceTime, phone, or email, I respect the fact that I am being invited into your private space. I take my cues from you – you are the boss and you are in control. I may make suggestions, but you make the decisions.
We chat, and this helps me understand what is important to you, and together we establish a plan.
The amount of time needed to achieve a specific goal is dependent upon the amount of work, and the pace at which we are able to work together. We make faster progress if you are available to work alongside me, as a team.
We have periodic re-assessments to see how we are doing, and decide if our strategy is working, or if we need to adjust our plan.
I do not offer financial, legal or tax advice, nor do I file taxes, but I may refer you to other professionals that can help in these areas. However, I can assist you to gather and organize the information that you wish to provide to them.
Confidentiality is of paramount importance, and for this reason, I tell no one who my clients are. The only exception is if I have their express permission to do so.